11th Allied Health Scientific Conference Malaysia 2016
Hear from the industry experts and key opinion leaders as they share their expertise, experiences and views. Also take this opportunity to share insights, updates and vision in order to align towards healthcare transformation by optimising allied health professionals.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- The way forward and team approach by medical and healthcare professionals;
- The expertise of the Allied Health Professionals in clinical, laboratory and public health for better medical and healthcare;
- Clinical areas of Cardiology, Orthopaedic, Paediatric, Oncology and Elective Surgery;
- Non-communicable diseases and its challenges;
- Medical Tourism - Customise care for optimum outcome;
- Allied Health Professions Act - Legislation to practise.
This conference serves as a platform for all the disciplines of allied health professionals, doctors, specialists, nurses, pharmacists, academicians, researchers and related healthcare professionals for local and international delegates.
Take this opportunity to also learn more about the recently enacted Allied Health Professions Act.
We are honoured to announce that the 11th AHSC 2016 will be officiated by the Honourable Minister of Health Malaysia.